Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our Services. By using our Services, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy.
This Policy may change from time to time. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access our Services to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
1. Information We Collect
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services.
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
We may collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, fill out a form, or communicate with us through our Services. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and usage of our Services. This may include your IP address, device type, browser type, operating system, and information about your use of our Services, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take. We may also collect location information if you have enabled location services on your device.
1.3 Information from Third Parties
We may also receive information about you from third party sources, such as social media platforms or other websites that you have linked to your account.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
- Personalize your experience and provide content and recommendations that are relevant to you;
- Communicate with you about our Services and respond to your inquiries;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, and other illegal activities;
- Enforce our terms and conditions; and
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
3. How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who assist us in providing the Services, such as hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer service, and payment processing;
- With partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is required or permitted by law;
- If we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, such as during a merger or acquisition; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
4. Your Choices
You have certain choices regarding how we use your information. You can:
- Opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in the emails;
- Correct or update your account information by logging into your account